2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Energy Technology) for Physics graduate?

I have done B.Sc in Physics and now I want to do B.Tech in the field of Energy Technology. Can anyone of you inform me about my eligibility of admission? Please help me to know about this. Thank you in advance!

3rd September 2016, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Energy Technology) for Physics graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Tech in Energy Technology:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Energy Technology after completion of this B.Sc in Physics course. Basically the minimum educational qualification required for doing this B.Tech in Energy Technology course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

>> Some of the organizations conduct their own entrance examination in order to get admission in B.Tech in Energy Technology.

>> As you might have done 12th Class, Yes I am sure you are eligible to do this B.Tech in Energy Technology course.
3rd September 2016, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Tech(Energy Technology) for Physics graduate?

Normally, for any B.Tech degree you need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream. Some entrance exam give lateral entry admission to B.Sc degree holders in B.Tech programme.

Hence, you are eligible for this course, but admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. So, wait for notification and apply for entrance exam before last date.
10th September 2016, 11:36 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc in Physics and now I want to do B.Tech in the field of Energy Technology. Can anyone of you inform me about my eligibility of admission? Please help me to know about this. Thank you in advance!
Yes , you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Energy Technology after completion B.sc in Physics coerce.

Minimum requirement:
1)Candidates must have complied 10+2 from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?