6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes in Canada offering Ph.D in library and information science? What are the possibilities to migrate to Canada?

I am a library and information science researcher, with in six months itself I will submit thesis, I am trying to migrate to Canada with my family. What are the possibilities to migrate to Canada, then which are the institutes offering Ph.D in library and information science. My age is 39.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  4. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Library and Information Science in India? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  9. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  10. Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of US and Canada?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of universities in Canada to apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma in biomedical engineering?
  13. How can I migrate to Canada for studying MSW?
  14. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  15. List of Institutes offering PhD(Information Management) in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  16. List of government universities in Canada offering M.Sc n Environmental science?
  17. List of colleges in US or Canada to do Ph.D course with scholarship?
  18. List of reputed colleges offering MS in Canada? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
8th December 2017, 03:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes in Canada offering Ph.D in library and information science? What are the possibilities to migrate to Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a library and information science researcher, with in six months itself I will submit thesis, I am trying to migrate to Canada with my family. What are the possibilities to migrate to Canada, then which are the institutes offering Ph.D in library and information science. My age is 39.

List of universities in Canada offering PhD in Library and Information Science is given below;

University of Western Ontario - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

The University of British Columbia - Official Website

Canada is one of the best countries to settle. Possibilities to migrate to Canada are high for Indians after completion of PhD in Canada. Many Indians and Asians are living in Canada. It is all depends on an individual’s circumstances. Candidates can find lots of articles and blogs on the internet of Indians those who have settled in Canada. Candidates have to collect lots of information through various sources before taking final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?