13th March 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Physiotherapy for Nursing graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing. Is I am eligible for studying Physiotherapy course. Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  2. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?
  4. Courses available to study for Nursing graduate except M.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Computer Science in South India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  10. Which Physiotherapy courses i can pursue in Nepal?
  11. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  12. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  13. Can I study Homeopathy Diploma course being a 40 years old Physiotherapy graduate?
  14. List of good colleges for BPT with low cut off and less fees?
  15. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  16. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
16th March 2016, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Physiotherapy for Nursing graduate?

For physiotherapy related course you need class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Nursing graduation has nothing to do with the admission process.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank through counselling.
16th March 2016, 08:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue Physiotherapy course as the minimum educational requirement for it is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th with Science stream and should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
16th March 2016, 08:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

As you have completed your 12th standard from Science stream, you are very much eligible to opt for Physiotherapy course from a recognized University. So, you need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?