1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch will give me a starting salary of 50000 per month?

Respected Sir, I want to became an engineer, which have great demand and have high salary after B.Tech. (Starting 50000). Please tell me which branch is best for me?

2nd February 2017, 01:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch will give me a starting salary of 50000 per month?

No stream can guarantee you a starting salary of 50k per month as it is only a matter of selection in various company and how efficient you are and wht the company feels about your efficiency.

You should be quite good at what you have studied throughout your course and should also try to gain some practical knowledge. You should not aim for the 50k salary per month initially, but should aim at getting job in an MNC which will eventually enhance your knowledge and ultimately with time and experience you will be surely getting more than 50k Rs. per month, but do not get desperate initially.
2nd February 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch will give me a starting salary of 50000 per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to became an engineer, which have great demand and have high salary after B.Tech. (Starting 50000). Please tell me which branch is best for me?

You can study BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering to get a good starting salary. You have to choose a good college to study the course like IITs, VIT, BITS, Pilani, Delhi Technological University etc. The marks scored in the Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) and entrance marks will be considered for the admission to top colleges. If you studied the engineering graduation in any one of IITs or reputed colleges then your chances of getting a job with decent salary will be high. The candidates studying in the reputed colleges will be placed through campus placement in top MNCs with good salary.
2nd February 2017, 06:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Starting salary depends on your college's reputation as well your skills. If you pass from a reputed engineering college with good marks and crack campus interview of a reputed firm, then surely you will get a very good salary.

Any core engineering stream is a good option, but it will also depend on your interest. Only IT companies offer starting salary which is very high. In other core engineering companies, the salary might not be attractive in the beginning in private sector, but if you get into any PSU, then it will be good.
2nd February 2017, 09:51 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To earn a handsome salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a fresher you have to pursue Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Aeronautics, etc.
To pursue this course the candidate must have a minimum of 60% in his/her 10+2 from a recognized board, then you have to take admission in good and reputed college to complete your bachelor degree then after you are eligible to earn this handsome salary.
2nd February 2017, 11:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look all the department of Engineering is very much demand able nowadays. After the completion of the B.Tech degree in any of the field, you can have a bright future.
But in India you will get around 20,000 to 30,000 salary as a fresher. After wards your salary will get an increment, but as a fresher you cannot get 50,000 salary in India.
So, complete your Bachelors degree in Engineering and enhance your career in your respective field to achieve your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?