1st February 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a successful lawyer in Himachal?

I want to become a successful lawyer and I belong to Himachal. guys. This profession is really great. It’s my desire from. My childhood days and now I am in 12th standard in non. medical stream. After 12th, I really want to hold this profession. So, tell me about something about this line.

2nd February 2017, 01:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a successful lawyer in Himachal?

You can get admission in the course and study properly throughout the course and try to score well in the exams which will be good for your theoretical knowledge moreover, you should get some training under a good lawyer as an intern and try to gain as much knowledge as possible. I am sure as you are so much dedicated, you will become a great lawyer in future.
2nd February 2017, 09:46 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become a successful lawyer you need to work very hard in your academics and you have to pass the CLAT entrance exam in order to pursue the Law course.The candidate who has completed his/her 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks for unreserved category and OBC and for reserving candidates the minimum marks required is 40%.
2nd February 2017, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you want to become a Lawyer and I appreciate your passion towards your aim.
Being a lawyer is a good profession for a particular.
In order to become a successful lawyer after the completion of class 12th, you must have to apply for the LLB course which is of 3 years duration.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline form a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the LLB course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT examination in order to pursue the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?