20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA at Rufiyaa College

I have appeared recently for 12th exam. I am from science stream. Can I get admission for BBA in Rufiyaa College, if I scored 50%. Please guide me and I also want to know fees for BBA.

21st June 2017, 05:17 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA at Rufiyaa College

Yes, you can very much get admission the above mentioned college in BBA course. You will have to appear for an entrance test called CET, conducted by the institute itself. After having successfully cleared the examination, you will be provided admission and you can then carry on with your studies ahead.
21st June 2017, 03:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Those candidates who have successfully completed his/her 10+2 from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to pursue BBA. Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any college some colleges invite admission on the basis of merit list, whereas some colleges invites admission through their entrance examination.
The course fee for BBA varies from colleges to colleges, however the average course fee ranges between Rs. 1.5 Lac to Rs. 2 Lac per annum.
22nd June 2017, 10:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared recently for 12th exam. I am from science stream. Can I get admission for BBA in Rufiyaa College, if I scored 50%. Please guide me and I also want to know fees for BBA.
To apply for the BBA course, You should have complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with English as one of the subjects from reorganized board. You must score minimum percentage of marks in class Plus two Examination and it may varies from institution to institution, but most of the Institutions expects between 50% or 60% marks.
22nd June 2017, 11:30 PM
ranu shahi

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is one of the most demanding bachelor degree programme in India after 12th.

Eligibility:-
Students must have to clear 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 50 percent aggregate.

Duration:-
BBA is a three year course which consist 6 semesters. Each semester is of 6 months.

Admission:-
Various universities give admission in BBA course on the basis of merit list which will be prepared on the basis of qualifying examination or entrance tests.

Some entrance tests are:-
AIMA UGAT(Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
SET(Symbiosis Entrance Test)

Top management colleges are:-
Symbiosis
Institute of Management and Technology
Amity University
Lovely Professional University
Sikkim Manipal University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?