5th August 2012, 02:24 PM
arunkumar992

Am I eligible for IES exam after passing B.E Harbour and Ocean Engineering from AMET university

sir,i am a BE harbour and ocean engineering student from AMET UNIVERSITY.Its related to civil engineering in ocean.May i eligible for IES exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IES exam while working with MES as Jr Engineer?
  2. Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering?
  3. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  4. How many times IES examination is conducted every year ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if secured 58% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to write IES exam after passing CS engineering
  7. Am I eligible for IES exam(Mechanical) after doing marine engineering from Meri Kolkata?
  8. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  10. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  11. IES exam for a CSE student?
  12. Am I eligible for IES exam after after graduating in Biotechnology? What type of job will I get after passing the exam?
  13. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  14. Am I eligible to give IES exam while pursuing EC engineering? Tips for the entrance exam?
  15. What is IES exam? What is to be done after clearing the exam? Validity of IES exam?
  16. Can I write IES exam after passing B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  18. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
22nd September 2014, 07:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES exam after passing B.E Harbour and Ocean Engineering from AMET university

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkumar992 View Post
sir,i am a BE harbour and ocean engineering student from AMET UNIVERSITY.Its related to civil engineering in ocean.May i eligible for IES exams.
Yes, You are eligible for IES exam because you have completed BE in harbor and ocean engineering.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination. IES examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

If you have completed Engineering course or M.Sc degree in Physics,Radio Physics then you are eligible for IES exam.

Written exam subjects are,

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Final year student also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 yrs to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The Best IES coaching Center in India:-

I.E.S. Made Easy
44-A / 1, Kalu Sarai (Sarvapriya Vihar) New Delhi – 110016.
Phone: Delhi : 011-45124612 , 09958995830
Email id - [email protected]

IES Academy
IES ACADEMY,
25 , Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi – 16
Ph: 011 - 26537570,
Mob: 09810958290

RAOS JAIPUR IAS/IES/RAS INSTITUTE
Address: 3 Kailash Vihar Lal Kothi Tonk Road
City: Jaipur
State: Rajasthan
Phone: 0141- 2742077 9314226621 921450583

For more information of IES exam, you can also visit to the official website http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?