5th March 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?

Hello everyone,
What type of entrance exam
given for B. pharmacy admission?
What procedure will get admission
in B. Pharmacy in Mumbai?
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  2. What is the procedure to do M.A English? Where is the study center in Mumbai?
  3. Date of the entrance exam of B.Ed course in Mumbai University? What is the procedure for the same?
  4. B.Ed. entrance exam and admission procedure in Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  6. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  7. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  9. What is the procedure to study MCA in Mumbai? What is the fees for MCA in Mumbai?
  10. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  12. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  13. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  14. How much percentage is needed in NEET entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai Medical College? What is the procedure?
  15. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  16. LLB form best colleges in Mumbai without entrance exams after B.Com in 2010 with 54% marks?
  17. Admission Procedure of Mumbai University?
  18. Does this possible to do B.Ed after completion of B.Com from Open University?
5th March 2015, 09:55 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Entrance exam to study B.Pharmacy in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?

B.Pharm is an academic degree offered at the undergraduate level in India and work as a pharmacist. The entrance exam for B.Pharm course is conducted by the respective college separate. Normally, every college conduct written exam within the college. The admission will be allotted for the candidate based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The B.Pharm entrance exam pattern as follows,

-Physics,
-Botany,
-Mathematics,
-Zoology and,
- Mathematics.

The entrance exam is based on objective type questions with multiple choice with four answers from which the student needs to select the correct answer. The syllabus of the examination is taken from the 12th standard pattern. The eligibility for a B.Pharm course, the students should have minimum 50% marks in their Higher Secondary examinations or 10 +2 examinations or any examination which is equivalent with Mathematics or Biology as one of the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?