13th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance examinations available to study UG course in Earth Science or Climatology? List of colleges for it across India?

Hello sir, I want to study UG course in Earth Science or Climatology from government or private college. Which are the entrance examinations availble for this course? List of colleges for it across India

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Earth Science syllabus and study materials to prepare for CSIR-NET?
  3. List of top colleges for MDS in USA -- [New]
  4. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  6. Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Earth Science? Entrance exam and requirements to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to do study in Earth science after BCA in USA?
  9. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  10. List of colleges to study UG course in Soil Science? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?
  11. List of top colleges and entrance exams to study PGDM course? List of colleges accepting CAT score?
  12. What is a good salary package after passing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I choose between geology, cosmology and biotechnology?
  14. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of CSIR-NET(Earth Science) in India?
  15. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  16. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges?
  18. What should I do to study Bachelor of Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
8th February 2018, 09:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the entrance examinations available to study UG course in Earth Science or Climatology? List of colleges for it across India?

List of Entrance exams for Under Graduate (B.SC) course in Earth Science and Climatology:-
  • Andhra University Common Entrance Test.
  • Cochin University of Science and Technology common entrance test.
  • University of Kolkata entrance test.
  • Sri Venkateshwara university common entrance test.
  • Shivaji university entrance exam.
So these above mentioned are the entrance exams conducted for admission of eligible candidates. Here below are details regarding institutes offer UG program in earth science and climatology course:-

List of Institutes Offer UG Program in Earth Science and Climatology:-
  1. Adarsh College, Kharkhand
  2. Bangalore University, Karnataka
  3. Government Gandhi Memorial Science College, Jammu
  4. Government Madhav Science College, Ujjain
  5. AWH Special College, Kerala
  6. Kakching Khunou College, Manipur
10th February 2018, 07:48 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Which are the entrance examinations available to study UG course in Earth Science or Climatology? List of colleges for it across India?

Minimum education qualification required for doing the Earth science or a climatology course is 10+2 pass from any recognized board or university.

For doing Earth science or a climatology course the best college is the "Pune University".
Other than pune university we have Roorkee University , Indian Institute of Technology and Osmania University, Bangalore University etc.
Admission into these colleges will be based on the performance in the written exam followed by interview.

Carrier opportunities:
-Can work in research institutes.
-Can work as a climate meteorologist.
-Can work in television channels.
-Can work in Environment Regulatory Bodies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?