2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to pursue BBA from a private college?

Sir, I've just passed 12th MP board exam and got 90%. Now I am confused whether it would good to do BBA from any private college or I should persuade BBA from any government college. Please help me out. As soon as possible.

Related Questions:
2nd October 2017, 06:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to pursue BBA from a private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I've just passed 12th MP board exam and got 90%. Now I am confused whether it would good to do BBA from any private college or I should persuade BBA from any government college. Please help me out. As soon as possible.

Yes, it is good to pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) from private college, but the college in which you are applying for your bachelor’s degree in business administration must be government approved.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for BBA course is 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelors degree in business administration is 3 years.

Specializations in BBA Course:-

:- Accounting.

:- Supply chain management.

:- Finance.

:- Legal studies.

:- Management.

:- Marketing.
2nd October 2017, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If private college is a reputed one with good placement records, then you can surely take admission in it. Normally, getting a job without campus placement is tough, hence make sure the college has a placement cell.

If previous students are placed at good companies, then surely it will be good to study from the college. Also, placement is normally available to top students only, therefore, studying well is also important.
2nd October 2017, 08:14 PM
ranu shahi

Look, now a day doing only BBA is not worthy. You have to do master’s degree also to get satisfied job opportunities.

Yes, BBA from any private college is worth but the private college must be like symbiosis, NMIMS, IIM not just any ordinary college.
2nd October 2017, 08:30 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that it doesn't matter whether a candidate pursue BBA course form a private or a government college, only matters that he/she should pursue this course from a reputed college which offers quality education and good placement facilities.
There are many reputed private colleges such as Amity Global Business School, Lovely Professional University, Nmims University, etc. from where you can do your BBA course without having any problem in future.
2nd October 2017, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is good to opt BBA course from a private college as well, there is no problem in it. All it matters to get a degree certificate from the respective Institute which you can get from private college as well. So, after the completion of class 12th examination, you can go for admission in any of the private college to purse BBA course from there.
2nd October 2017, 11:41 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, there is not an issue if you get admission in any private college in order to pursue your BBA degree, the university should be recognized though.

There are various private institutions which are recognized and very much valid throughout. Therefore, you need not worry about getting admission in BBA course in any private institution.

However, in various institutions there are entrance examination conducted for admission in the course above, so in those cases you will have to get admission by appearing and clearing the examination.
5th June 2021, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,plz help me I am so confused whether I should join government college or private college to persue bba.
Or if private college,then which private college should I join for bba?Is lpu good for bba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?