8th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course should i study in Cyber Law field for a better career?

I am from kutch bhuj. I want to pursue my graduation study in Cyber Law field.
Please give me the information about this?

E mail : [email protected]

10th November 2015, 09:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course should i study in Cyber Law field for a better career?

Cyber law is used to resolve the issues related to internet's relationship to technological and electronic elements.

Cyber crime can involve criminal activities such as theft, fraud, forgery etc all of which are subject to the Indian Penal Code. Hence, the cyber law has more scope in these modern days.

It has great and wide scope in the corporate field. The cyber experts are in huge demand and are paid handsomely.

Cyber law prevents the damage of cyber criminal activities by protecting information access, privacy, communication etc.

The candidates who pursue their graduation in cyber law can get job offers from the following organizations/ departments.

* IT firms.

* Police department.

* Public and private organizations.

* Corporate houses.

* Professors in universities.

They can work in the following job roles :

* Cyber lawyer.

* Cyber Assistant.

* Legal Advisor.

* Lawyer.
15th November 2015, 06:21 PM
gorujac

Default Re: Which graduation course should i study in Cyber Law field for a better career?

It is a smart decision you have made to further your career in cybersecurity/law/infosec.

There's not much option available for specialization in cyber courses but the few that we have are best. In india IIIT Allahbad, NLIU Bhopal, NLU Johdpur offer the best course.(there may be
Private Institution which i won't recommend at all.
IITs do have some infosec courses but they are not that professional and/or industry
driven)

So if you want to specialize in technical stream in cybersecurity you should opt for IIITA. This institute has countrywide Boss-like reputation in IT education.

And if you want to specialize in cyberlaw then without a doubt you go for NLIU Bhopal. There's no better option than this institute for cyberlaw.

Both institute offer same course MS-CLIS but IIITA is zero on law and best in technical part. NLIU Bhopal is best in law and technical is not zero but disappointing. I am studying here. Overall i am satisfied as the institute has national reputation and course is good.

Getting admission in IIITA is a lot harder as it now require GATE score. NLIU conducts it's own all India test between may june.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?