4th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What should we do after graduation from B.Com stream?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am graduated in b.com from Delhi university but i'm confused what should i do after graduation. recently i am working as a accountant since 2012 but i find there is no more scope in account. please sir tell me what is next opportunity for me to build a good carer. now i am 23 year old and i think i should need to preparation for government job. please tell me how can i do what should i need to do.

6th November 2015, 05:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do after graduation from B.Com stream?

As you have mentioned that you are interested in government jobs, there are so many government job opportunities for you after completion of bachelor's degree course. First of all decide, in which government department you want to make your career.

1. Civil Services exam.

2. IBPS Common written exam.

3. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

4. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam etc.

You can join good coaching institute like Mahindra for bank exams, Vajiram and Ravi for Civil Services, Paramount for SSC CGL etc and do hard work through self study to crack all the stages of exam.
6th November 2015, 11:03 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am graduated in b.com from Delhi university but i'm confused what should i do after graduation. recently i am working as a accountant since 2012 but i find there is no more scope in account. please sir tell me what is next opportunity for me to build a good carer. now i am 23 year old and i think i should need to preparation for government job. please tell me how can i do what should i need to do.

You can do many courses after B.Com like M.Com or MBA or ICWA or CA or ACS.

You can do courses like PG Diploma in Business Management, PG Diploma in Global Financial Markets and PG Diploma in Management

You can also search for a job in government and private sectors.

There are many jobs in banks for the graduates.

You have to write IBPS examinations.

You have to prepare well for the same. The competition for the examination will be more.

You can also join and study through the institutions which offer training for IBPS examinations.

You can also apply for private banks PO posts.
15th November 2015, 05:46 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

First of all, i would like to tell you that you have specified that you are keen on government employments, there are such a large number of government openings for work for you after finishing of four year certification course. Most importantly choose, in which government office you need to make your profession.

* Common Services exam.

* Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam .

* Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

* IBPS Common written exam and so on.

You can join great training organization like Mahindra for bank exams, Ravi for Civil Services and Vajiram; Paramount for SSC(Staff Selection Commission) CGL(Combined Graduate Level) examinations and so on and do diligent work through self study to break every one of the phases of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?