1st August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course will be best to do if I have scored 80% marks in 12th and later opt for CA?

I have passed 12th Science with 80% and I want to be a CA in my life so which graduation will be best for CA course? Can you please let me know the best suited course which I can go for? Awaiting to get the answer from everyone! Thanks!

1st August 2015, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course will be best to do if I have scored 80% marks in 12th and later opt for CA?

You should opt for B.Com which is a similar course which is related to CA and it will help you in preparation too along with getting a degree. Hence, opt for B.Com from a reputed college.

For admission in CA you need to qualify CA CPT after your 12th passing then you will be eligible for registration for CA IPCC.
1st August 2015, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course will be best to do if I have scored 80% marks in 12th and later opt for CA?

It is best to opt for B.Com course in Graduation, if you are interested to pursue CA course and have secured 80% marks in your 12th standard board examinations. As B.Com and CA courses are related to commerce stream, it is best to pursue your Graduation in B.Com course instead of opting for CA course. You can directly register for IPCC without appearing in CPT examination if you have secured at least 55% marks in your Graduation from a recognised university.
2nd August 2015, 11:14 AM
mwh

You can do b.com with ca simultaneously . You have to do b.com general.
You can do ca after 12th you have write cpt enter exam. After qualifying cpt ca you have do ipcc integrated professional competent course. It contain 2 groups. Group-1 contain accounts, law ethics and communication, financial management and costing, taxation.
Group-2 advanced accounting, auditing, strategic management and information technology. After qualifying ipcc then you have to do articleship then ca final
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?