9th October 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Chemistry Honours course in DU? What are my chances of getting this course with 88% marks in 12th?

I have scored 88 marks in 12th. I want to do Chemistry Honours in DU. So tell me how can i approach for that? Also tell me about my chances for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  3. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  4. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
  5. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  6. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  7. What is the criteria for becoming a Chemistry teacher of class 12th? -- [New]
  8. List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th
  9. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  10. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam? -- [New]
  11. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  12. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  13. Can I apply for B.Sc honours if already doing B.Sc general?
  14. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  15. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  16. Courses which I can do after answering compartment exam?
  17. Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?
  18. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2015, 12:02 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Chemistry Honours course in DU? What are my chances of getting this course with 88% marks in 12th?

Actually the merit of Delhi University is very high and your chances depend on merit list.

You have to apply online application form by giving your details after that merit list is released and students get admission accordingly.
10th October 2015, 01:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Chemistry Honours course in DU? What are my chances of getting this course with 88% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the DU as according to the qualification. The admission in the colleges of the DU is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination.

So you have to wait for the cut off list to get the admission in the university as the cut off rises every year. So there is less chance of getting the admission in the university if belongs to the open category. There is relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category candidates.

The application form for the admission is released in the month of May. So you need to fill the form and wait for the cut off list to get the admission. To get any more details about the cut off and admission procedure visit at www.du.ac.in.
10th October 2015, 10:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study Chemistry Honours in DU after scoring 88% marks in class 12th as the eligibility to take admission under DU for the above said course is that candidates must score at least 55% of marks in aggregate of three subjects which is Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology and 50% marks in compulsory language subject.
All you need to do is to apply for online admission form and fill it up the same to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?