1st February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES EE 2017?

Sir, please guide me. I am in utter frustration, how to prepare for IES EE 2017. As I feel made easy questions which I was solving are not relevant to level of standard asked in IES. How should I prepare? Please give me some good tips.

3rd February 2017, 10:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IES EE 2017?

Preparation strategy to crack IES EE 2017 Examination:

In order to crack any entrance examination one must have good strategic plan to be implemented in order to score good marks in the examination. You are required to get the detailed Syllabus and Examination pattern of IES examination in your concerned stream. Gathering Syllabus and Examination is half done part of your preparation. Then the next challenging thing is to choose the best book according to the latest pattern of examination. If you feel Made Easy questions tough then I suggest you to go through the other author's book and solve them based on the tricks that are to be followed. Some of the best books include

>> Objective Electrical Technology by Mehta V.K and Mehta Rohit

>> A Handbook of Electrical Engineering by ME Team

>> GATE Electrical Engineering Book (solved papers)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?