14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I cancel my seat and get my certificates from Nova college?

Sir, I got seat in Nova college. I am already suited my certificates but I got job. So, I want to discontinue my seat. Please tell me that how can I cancel my seat to get certificates. Please inform me to my mail - [email protected].

15th February 2017, 03:06 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How can I cancel my seat and get my certificates from Nova college?

For any course one needs to submit the xerox copies of their documents. I am sure you did the same. But now that you have got a job and want to discontinue you need not do anything much. Just write an application to your college saying that you cannot continue due to unavoidable circumstances and hence need to cancel the seat.

Now it is up to them whether they will return back your documents. But you can still ask for it if any originals have been submitted. Hence you may discontinue.
15th February 2017, 04:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to cancel your registration from Nova College, you must have to contact to the respective College. Contact to the Principal of the College and write an application addressing to the Principal that due to some reason, you want to cancel your registration in the respective College and ask them to return all the certificates. Submit it to the Principal, you will be guided further by the College authorities.
15th February 2017, 09:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You need to go through the documents you had signed at the time of the admission.

This is the agreement you sign while taking the seat. The conditions are written there and you need to read them.

You have to abide by the conditions and the procedure written there.

According to the conditions you have agreed upon by signing, you will be asked to pay the required amount of fee and your certificates will be returned to you.

If the institution tries to harass you in this, you can always complaint to the authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?