12th May 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if college denies to return back my certificates without paying the fees?

Sir i have joined polytechnic civil in the year 2013 later i discontinued my certificates(tenth,study,tc) in the college. Management says pay the fees 40000/- than only we will give the certificates my family is daily wage labour give me the solution.

13th May 2016, 08:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if college denies to return back my certificates without paying the fees?

There is no other alternative for you to get your certificates except paying the fees. No college gives certificates to students without clearing all the dues. So, you need to pay the fee to college to get your certificates back. If you are not able to pay fees then, I suggest you to explain your problem to your college management or you can ask for help from others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?