3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Tech in Petrochemical after Polytechnic?

I am pursuing polytechnic diploma in petrochemical 200B branch. How can I do B.Tech in this branch? I want to study further rather job that's why tell me the truth.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams to get admission in Diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering course
  2. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  3. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  5. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  6. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  8. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  9. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  10. Courses other than BE Petrochemical after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  12. Course structure of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  13. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College?
  15. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  16. Where to apply for Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course? How much it cost?
  17. B.Tech in Petrochemical is possible directly after 12th?
  18. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
4th January 2018, 04:09 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do B.Tech in Petrochemical after Polytechnic?

You can take lateral entry admission in B.Tech Petrochemical Engineering branch after completion of diploma in Petrochemical stream by qualifying lateral entry entrance test. Those candidates who have completed diploma in Petrochemical engineering are eligible to take lateral entry admission direct in 3rd year of B.Tech/B.E course in the relevant stream.
In order to take lateral entry admission, you need to appear and qualify in the lateral entry entrance test conducted by your respective State technical board council.
4th January 2018, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Tech in Petrochemical after Polytechnic?

To do B.Tech in Petrochemical after completion of your Polytechnic course in Petrochemical, you have to appear in lateral entry engineering entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Petrochemical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?