14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech biotechnology at IIT or NIT?

I want to study B.Tech in Biotechnology at IIT or NIT after my 10+2 exam. I'm a PCB student having maths. What are the subjects covered in biotechnology entrance exam? When are the forms for entrance in IIT's & NIT distributed?

15th August 2016, 02:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech biotechnology at IIT or NIT?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Institutes, you will have to appear for JEE(Advanced) examination and should try to score as well as possible as the cut-off is generally high in the above mentioned Institutes.

There is no fixed date for the application form to be released, however it is generally released after the declaration of 12th board results.
29th May 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech biotechnology at IIT or NIT?

Sir I have got 1378 GN rank and 629 Gl rank in upsee 2017 so is there any possibility of getting government college and if yes then suggest me the best college..... Moreover tell me also how can I get admission for btech biotechnology in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?