19th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Phil course in Political Science stream?

I want to know how can i get admission in the M.Phil course under Political Science stream. So please help me regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage to get admission in M.Phil Political science at Netaji Open university?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to take admission in Jamia University under MA course in Political Science stream? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  11. Can I join M.Phil in political science in distance?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  14. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  15. Is it hard to do M.A. in Political Science from Calcutta University?
  16. How to get admission in M.Phil course in Political Science stream?
  17. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  18. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
19th November 2015, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil course in Political Science stream?

For M.Phil admission you need masters degree in political science stream with at least 50% marks. Admission on most of the top universities will be based on the marks obtained in the post graduation.

Some universities even conduct entrance exam and interview for admission. Hence, if you fulfil this criteria then just wait for the notification and apply.
19th November 2015, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how can i get admission in the M.Phil course under Political Science stream. So please help me regarding this?
Applicants should have minimum 55% Master degree in the relevant discipline from recognized university. Selection process are done on the basis of merit in entrance test, merit shall be determined on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who having a valid GATE qualification OR UGC/CSIR-JRF qualification or equivalent fellowship are directly eligible to get admission.
20th November 2015, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In most of the reputed Institutes they conduct an All Level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission to this course.

The pattern is such that there are 100 questions to be answered and the time allotted is 90 minutes. Questions will be basically asked on PG standard and after having cleared the written exam round, candidates will be probably called for an interview for selection.

Eligibility for M.Phil:

> Candidates should have completed their PG course(full time) from a recognized University.

> Candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% for General candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates in their PG.

NOTE: Most of the reputed Institutes look for a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in counselling services to provide admission to candidates in this course.
20th November 2015, 09:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To take admission in M.Phil course in Political Science, candidates must have completed their Masters Degree in Political Science from a recognized University with at least 50% of marks in the Masters degree level.
Admission is based on the marks obtained in the Post Graduation level.
In some of the Universities, candidates have to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the Universities in order to take admission in M.Phil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?