5th June 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?

Hi, I am interested to join Om Shanti Engineering College for studying BE course in the specialization of Genetic Engineering. So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this BE course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  2. Admission criteria to study BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  4. Colleges Affiliated to Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  6. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Seats available for BTech(Civil Engineering) course at Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  9. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  10. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  11. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  12. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  13. Is Government Polytechnic Gaja AICTE approved or not?
  14. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  17. How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore?
  18. How many seats are available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
13th September 2018, 06:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?

With my best knowledge, I want to tell you that BE(Genetic Engineering) is not available in Om Shanti Engineering College. BE Courses available in Om Shanti Engineering College is given below.

BE (Computer Science & Engineering) BE (Electrical Engineering)
BE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
BE (Information Technology)
BE (Mechanical Engineering)

You can pursue BE(Genetic Engineering) from below mentioned institute.

Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Selaiyur, Chennai

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai - Kattankulathur Campus
Kattankulathur, Chennai

K L College of Engineering
Guntur

Aryabhatta Knowledge University - [AKU], Patna, Bihar

Indian Institute of Science - [IISc], Bangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?