25th September 2016, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China?

Minimum marks percentage required to
get admission in china and i will complete my higher studies just in 10 days and I am from India? Can you please help me to get the complete information soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  2. What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China?
  3. Can I study MBBS from China having 47% marks in 12th?
  4. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  5. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  7. How many marks are required in 12th class to study MBBS in China and Ukrine?
  8. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  9. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  10. Minimum percentage required in 12th for MBBS in China, Ukraine, Europe
  11. How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age? -- [New]
  12. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  13. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  15. What is the minimum mark obtained in 12th for MBBS admission in China?
  16. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  17. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  18. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2016, 12:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China?

There is no minimum marks as such which acts as eligibility bar for getting admission in MBBS course in China. The admission is mainly done on the basis of entrance exam - OMAT. However, the higher you score in your 10+2 level the better it is for you as it will make your application strong and increase your chances of getting admission.
26th September 2016, 02:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum marks percentage required to
get admission in china and i will complete my higher studies just in 10 days and I am from India? Can you please help me to get the complete information soon as possible? Thank you!

The students who have completed 12th standard in Science or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to study MBBS in China. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th standard. There is no entrance examination for the admission. The student should clear the English test like IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in China. These are the basic requirements to study MBBS in China.
12th February 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 82% marks in matric how many marks are required in FSC?
7th May 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and i pass isc with 52.20% but i got 49% in chemistry can i study in China?
17th May 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I score 85 percent in matric. How many marks will be required for MBBS in China.And after it I can adopt my profession in Pakistan. My mobile no is 03047455904 and email [email protected]
6th June 2017, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying MBBS in China in a year my MBBS will be completed and further where I go instead of Pmdc this g
27th July 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What grade should I obtain in my senior secondary school exams before I can study either medicine or engineering in china and also is there any entrance exams? Please am in ghana so please reply me to my email:[email protected]
3rd November 2017, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I got to know that in order to get your graduation degree in china you have to pass the HSK level exams?? Is it compulsory for international students to study Chinese language??
2nd November 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have 90%marks in matric and how many required in Fsc to gat a scholarship in china in medical??
24th April 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 49% in 10 2 So I want to get admission in mbbs in china in which university eligible for me please inform me my email is [email protected]
18th May 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

If l score 75% marks in disc can l able to get admission in China university with scholarship in mbps
6th June 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 56% marks in fsc can i got admission in mbbs
9th June 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

There is no minimum score you need to write entrance exam - OMAT. in case if you need any further assistance in abroad education please visit this link www.globaltree.in
9th June 2020, 05:29 PM
varunkrishhna

There are no minimum marks you need to write the OMAT exam. if you need further assistance on abroad education go to this website www.globaltree.in
30th June 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

can i study mbbs in chaina with low cost and i have 68% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?