2nd February 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me .How Much % i need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in English literature?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?
  2. Percentage required in graduation to appear in M.A. English entrance exam?
  3. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  4. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  5. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  6. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  7. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  8. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  9. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  11. What is the NET syllabus? I have finished PG in English Literature
  12. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  13. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  14. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  15. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  16. Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature
  17. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  18. Previous years question papers papers for PG in English Literature?
20th February 2015, 01:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell me .How Much % i need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in English literature?
The minimum required qualification for M.A in English literature differs from university to university. However, applicants required to score at least 50% of marks in Graduation to be eligible. Those candidates who belong from reserved can get 5% relaxation.

A Bachelor’s degree in any field with English subject is the required educational qualification to apply for M.A in English literature. To get admission in top universities, applicant should have good marks in the graduation level and entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Interested students can apply either through online or offline mode of application. Online applications can be obtained through the official website of respective University and Offline applications will be from the respective university campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?