30th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How much to score in SRM entrance exam for admission in B.Tech at SRM University?

How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech? I mean in SRM entrance exam for admission in SRM University itself.

1st June 2016, 06:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in SRM entrance exam for admission in B.Tech at SRM University?

There is no such criteria of marks to be scored to be secure of admission in the above mentioned University. You just have to try and score as well as possible to increase your chances of admission in the University.

As soon as the cut-off marks is released, you can get to know whether or not you are eligible for admission or not.
1st June 2016, 11:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to score in SRM entrance exam for admission in B.Tech at SRM University?

SRM university conducts SRMJEEE for admission to various graduation courses.

Every year the cut-off marks changes and it is based on the number of candidates appeared in the examination, number of seats etc.

The last year cut off marks is 120 marks to secure admission in SRM university.

If the candidate secure above 200 marks then one can get interested course in SRM university.
2nd June 2016, 07:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Cut off for admission changes every year. So you should try to score as much as you can in the entrance exam. Cutoff marks also varies for different streams. For getting admission in most of the colleges under SRM university, you must have to enroll yourself within a rank of 50000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?