27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How much time will be needed to clear all my backlogs?

Hi, I am B.Tech 2013 to 2016 my backlog paper in 8 numbers, then please tell me I can how much time clear the paper. I am direct admission in 2nd year diploma to degree.

27th August 2017, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time will be needed to clear all my backlogs?

You can appear for backlog exams according to the semester schedule. Exams are conducted along with the regular exams and there is no special arrangement for back papers.

You need to appear when there are semester exams available. Just apply for back papers, when it is open through your college.
28th August 2017, 12:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

It all depends on how you prepare for the backlogs examinations. If you prepare well and do hard work then will take 2 to 3 semester to clear all your backlogs.
Always remember, dedication and hard works are the key to success.
28th August 2017, 11:04 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

That depends upon your level of preparation, you can clear the backlog papers in one attempt or you can take many attempts as well.

You should start your preparation at the earliest in order to avoid any chances of failure and clear the examination in one attempt.

So, do start your preparation soon.
28th August 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am B.Tech 2013 to 2016 my backlog paper in 8 numbers, then please tell me I can how much time clear the paper. I am direct admission in 2nd year diploma to degree.

You can appear and clear all the backlogs at the same time or you can select the easier papers first. Therefore, it is possible to clear all your backlogs within one year. Many students clear the backlogs in one or two attempts. You have to join private tuition for the tougher subjects. You should prepare a timetable for all the subjects. Make short notes of all the subjects, so that you can revise it easily. Study well with full focus and avoid watching TVs. You should also avoid social media and mobile to clear all your backlogs. You should plan well and execute it perfectly to clear your backlogs. Get previous years question papers and study them well.
28th August 2017, 09:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It all depends upon your performance that when you are going to clear your all backlog papers and in which of the semesters you are having your backlog papers i.e., in odd semester or in even semester. If you have 8 backlog papers and you want to clear it as soon as possible, then you can clear it after a year of your passing paper by qualifying in all the papers. Otherwise when you will clear all your papers depends upon in how many attempts you are going to clear it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?