5th November 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to study for CS executive test without private tutions?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 2nd year B.Com and have already enrolled for CS executive test. I want to know how to study for CS executive test without private tutions? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th November 2016, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for CS executive test without private tutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in 2nd year B.Com and have already enrolled for CS executive test. I want to know how to study for CS executive test without private tutions? Please answer as soon as possible.

The aspirant can follow the tips given below for studying CS Executive Test without private tuitions;

You should first plan your preparation and you should set the time lines for some tough subjects and read them one after another.
You should check the pattern of questions asked in the previous examinations. Find out the questions asked repeatedly.
You should read at least 2 to 3 hours daily.
You should focus on understanding the subjects rather than memorizing it.
You should make your own notes while preparing, underline the important points etc.
Refer the books like Company Law - Rajneesh Kumar, Study Module provided by CS Institute, Sangeet Kedia’s – Tax Laws and Practice, Company Accounts and Auditing – Abishek Mittal etc.
Always practice writing, do write at least two test papers of all subjects before the examinations.
You should revise the subjects you learned. Revision is one of the most vital steps to use.
You should set a goal to pass the CS Executive examination in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?