14th March 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BHU for graduation?

I am 12th appearing science student from bihar board. I want to do graduation from bhu with math(honrse).
What can I do? Can someone please let me know what should be done for it? What would be the steps which I need to follow?

Please help. Thanks!

26th March 2015, 05:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BHU for graduation?

BHU is one of the renowned university in Varanasi situated at the bank of river the ganga.The university comprises of student from all over India and some foreign students also.It conduct courses for +2 students for graduation PG and many courses of higher degree also.The university conducts examination to take admission in all the courses.There is also reservation in seat for other category students.

To take admission in graduation you have to qualify in BHU UET .The examination paper contains question mainly of the paper in which you are seeking to take admission and some question of +2 related and there will be question of English also.The application notification is during February and the examination is conducted in the month of May and results in the month of June.The application form.costs ₹500 but it may very .
27th March 2015, 12:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University .It is one of the most reputed university of India for courses of bachelor degree, post graduate degree and higher degrees in different streams as your wish .

For admission in BHU for bachelor degree first of all you must have passed your 12th .After that you will have to pass in entrance examination i.e; UET conducted by BHU conducted in the month of May generally.The examination will consists of questions related to your senior secondary syllabus and bit of mental ability test (aptitude).

You can apply online for this examination and for further information log on to official website of BHU i.e; www.bhu.online.in .
14th May 2015, 03:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

BHU is one of the most reputed universities across the country.

To get the admission in BHU, you have to fight an entrance test conducted by them.

The eligibility criteria for the test is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his 12th from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the higher secondary.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.
13th January 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

When did the admission form for graduation 2017 will coming ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?