9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

Suppose one is passed in common entrance test of law but he has obtained 36% marks in graduation then would he be admitted in law college? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process followed to join LLB in Kolkata after completion of BA Arts? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  4. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  7. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  8. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  10. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  12. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  13. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?
  15. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation? What is the admission criteria and eligibility?
  16. Procedure to apply for LLB after doing graduation in open university? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  18. Am I eligible for judge entrance exam after completion of BBA LLB course?
11th January 2017, 10:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

Eligibility criteria for LLB course after completion of graduation:-

Age limit :-

Maximum age is 20 years( 22 for SC/ ST ) candidate

Educational qualification :-

Candidate should have passed + 2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks for general / OBC / PWD categories, and maximum 40% marks for SC / ST categories.

You must clear CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test) exam to purse the course at top Law Instititions in India.
11th January 2017, 10:58 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the Bachelor of Laws course after completing graduation.

Eligibility criteria required:-

->>The applicant should be a graduate like B.A. or B.Com. or B.Sc. degree with minimum 40% marks and 35% for SC / ST candidates.

->>There are some Universities that conduct entrance examinations for admission.
12th January 2017, 07:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose one is passed in common entrance test of law but he has obtained 36% marks in graduation then would he be admitted in law college? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
12th January 2017, 09:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
LLB Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification any discipline from recognized university.
- The candidate should score Minimum 50% percentage of marks.
- Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this Examination.
- There is no age limit needed.
- The candidate must appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance exam.
12th January 2017, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Candidates with graduation in any discipline like BA or B.Com or B.Sc with minimum of 45% marks shall be eligible for the three years LLB course. For taking admission in LLB course you have to clear the law entrance examination like CLAT, SET, AILET, LAWCET etc. The marks scored in the entrance examination will be considered for the admission to the course. The course duration is three years. The course is available in various law colleges in India. The course will be useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the law profession.
12th January 2017, 07:44 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

L.L.B or bachelor of legislative law is one of the prestigious course in India. For this course the basic need is graduation with generally 45% for general category and 40% for others. This is a 3 years course with 6 semesters.

A candidate who has passed in entrance exam but does not have the minimum cut-off in graduation degree, will not be admitted in any Law college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?