19th August 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll in CA-CPT of ICAI for B.Com General graduate?

Hello Friends,
How can I enroll with ICAI course for CA-CPT after passing my Graduation? I have done with my B.Com General. Please let me know the procedure.

28th August 2015, 06:14 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Procedure to enroll in CA-CPT of ICAI for B.Com General graduate?

Sir,As you said that you have completed B.Com general there is no need for you to apply for CA-CPT(Common Profieciency Test) you can directly enroll for ICAI by filling the application form either online or offline.ALL THE BEST
28th August 2015, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all if you have B.Com with 55% marks then you are eligible for CA IPCC directly without appearing for CPT. Hence, check your percentage of marks and make the decision.

For registration you have to visit the official website. CPT registration is available twice in a year in the month of May/November. You can easily register just go through the official website http://www.icai.org/cptform.html
29th August 2015, 08:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
How can I enroll with ICAI course for CA-CPT after passing my Graduation? I have done with my B.Com General. Please let me know the procedure.
Procedure to enroll in CA-CPT:

- Please, visit the official website site of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Click the corner bar of home page click on - e-Services
- Download the application form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course will look likes below image

Official website - www.icai.org.in

Being a B.Com student you are directly eligible to enroll for ICAI Intermediate. However, you need to score more than 55% of marks at Graduation level. If you fail to score 55% of marks at Graduation level then it is mandatory that you appear and qualify in the CA CPT entrance exam.
31st August 2015, 05:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friend....................

As per the ICAI Rules Commerce related degree with 55% and Non-Commerce with 60% graduates only eligible for CA-IPCC Course Directly.

So, If You have Graduation with 55% then you can enter the CA IPCC directly.

After the IPCC CA-Final.

During the Period You Can Under gone the period of 3 yrs for Practical training

For More details Visit www.icai.org.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?