11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for a candidate through B.E.(Silk Technology) in India as well as in Abroad?

I would like to know about the job opportunities available for such candidates who are studying B.E.(Silk Technology). Please let me know about the job opportunities in India and in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  2. Courses available to study in B.Tech for Diploma in Ceramic Technology student? Job opportunities in India and Abroad?
  3. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  4. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  5. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  6. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course?
  7. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad?
  8. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate in Abroad?
  9. Chances to get a job in Abroad for a candidate through M.F.Sc(Post Harvest Technology) course? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  11. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma in Information & Technology candidate in India?
  13. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  14. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  15. Which courses have high Job Opportunities in India and Abroad being a candidate pursuing 12th with Home Science?
  16. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  17. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  18. What are the job opportunities for me after doing B.Tech with ECE from Mains Stream? Which are the universities in India and Abroad?
15th October 2016, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for a candidate through B.E.(Silk Technology) in India as well as in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the job opportunities available for such candidates who are studying B.E.(Silk Technology). Please let me know about the job opportunities in India and in Abroad?

The candidates after completion of B.E Silk Technology can work as Control Supervisor, Process Engineer, Researchers, Technical salesperson, Textiles Engineer, Sales Manager, Operations Trainee, Technologist, Junior Research Fellow etc. The candidates after the course can work in Silk Mark, Grasim Industries, Lakshmi Mills, JCT Limited, Bombay Dyeing, Arvind Mills, Mysore Silk Factory, Central Silk Technological Research Institute etc. The above given are some of the opportunities for the B.E Silk Technology candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?