2nd April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in dental after completion of 12th standard?

Can I do diploma in dental after 12th and will I be called a graduate after this diploma in dental? Can you please give me the answer on this? What is the eligbility criteria for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Thanks!

2nd April 2017, 05:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in dental after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma in dental after 12th and will I be called a graduate after this diploma in dental? Can you please give me the answer on this? What is the eligbility criteria for this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on this. Thanks!

Yes, you can do Diploma in Dental Mechanics course after completion of 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to study the Diploma in Dental Mechanics course at Amrita University. You can apply for the admission through online. The course duration is two years. The admission is open for the Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita University. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 and an interview. The Amrita University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?