23rd July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Ed to M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know about the B.Ed colleges in Kolkata. I have completed my M.A. in Political Science and I want to do B.Ed. Please let me know about the colleges and the procedure for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  5. List of institutes which offer M.Sc(Modern Physics) in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of all government B.Ed colleges in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of the colleges in Kolkata having B.Com LLB course? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  12. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  13. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  14. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  15. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  16. List of phone numbers of all the government B.Ed colleges in Kolkata
  17. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Naturopathy and Yoga Science in India? Procedure to get admission?
25th July 2015, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Ed to M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know about the B.Ed colleges in Kolkata. I have completed my M.A. in Political Science and I want to do B.Ed. Please let me know about the colleges and the procedure for admission. Thank you!
You have completed M.A in Political Science so you are eligible for B.Ed course. For admission, you should contact to college authority.

List of the best B.Ed college in Kolkata:-

Rabindra Bharati University - Kolkata, West Bengal

St. Xavier`s College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Jadavpur University - Kolkata, West Bengal

Ramnarain Ruia College - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee, Uttaranchal

Peet Memorial Training College - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Calcutta Girls B T College - Kolkata, West Bengal

Indian Institute of Alternative Medicines - Kolkata, West Bengal

Madhyamgram B.Ed College
4th January 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Ed to M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I have completed my graduation in political sc from Calcutta university now I want to do b.Ed so I want to ask m I eligible or not??
17th August 2022, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my master's in political science as well and I want to pursue b.ed in Kolkata and not a lot of colleges provide b.ed in political science. Can anyone suggest me names of colleges that provide this degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?