2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering BBM course? Whether any entrance examination is conducted for admission?

I have completed my 12th class and wish to opt for BMM course in future. I therefore want to know about the list of colleges for it and whether there is any entrance examination for the same? Also can you please provide me the names of colleges providing the course?

2nd June 2016, 07:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BBM course? Whether any entrance examination is conducted for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th class and wish to opt for BMM course in future. I therefore want to know about the list of colleges for it and whether there is any entrance examination for the same? Also can you please provide me the names of colleges providing the course?

The list of colleges offering BBM course is given below;
Acharya Nagarjuna University - Official Website
Bangalore University - Official Website
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University - Official Website
Kakatiya University - Official Website
There is no entrance examination is conducted for the admission to the BBM course. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the 12th standard.
3rd June 2016, 12:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BBM course? Whether any entrance examination is conducted for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's nice to see that you are interested to pursue for BBM course. Those who completed their BBM course can make their career, business Management field by pursuing for MBA course.

-> Any student who completed their plus two from a recognized board are eligible to apply for BMM course. Any stream students are eligible to apply. The student should have obtained not less than 50% marks at the 12th standard level.

-> The selection process of BBM is based on the basis of the marks obtained in plus two. However, some top colleges/university like Loyola college may conduct their own admission test and allot admission based on the admission test score. So, it's always advisable to go through the admission procedure of the colleges which you are selected to get admission to BBM course.

List of colleges offering BBM course:

Alliance University
Address: 2nd Cross, BTM 1st Stage Road, 36th Main Dollar Scheme, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone:080 2668 1444

Institute Of Business Management & Technology
Address: #298, 100 Feet Ring Road, 4th Phase, 7th Block Extension, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
Phone:080 2679 1740

Sree Chaitanya Institute of Technological Sciences
Address: Timmapur, LMD Colony, Karimnagar, Andhra Pradesh 505527
Phone:090009 93703

Hasanath College For Women
Address: 43, Dickenson Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
Phone:080 2530 8398
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?