2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to opt in B.Sc among Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?

I want to opt for B.Sc course but I am confused regarding the stream to choose. So, kindly help me in choosing the stream among Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science to have a good future ahead. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which master degree should I opt for after B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?
  2. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  3. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  4. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  5. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard
  6. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  7. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  8. Good Universities for PG in Chemistry? Campus Placements in PG in Chemistry?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  11. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  12. Which master degree should I choose after my B.Sc?
  13. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  15. In BSc Computer Science which subject to take so as to opt for Physics or Electronics?
  16. Which are the courses that include Maths without Biology and Chemistry after completion of 10th class?
  17. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  18. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?
2nd June 2016, 06:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in B.Sc among Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to opt for B.Sc course but I am confused regarding the stream to choose. So, kindly help me in choosing the stream among Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science to have a good future ahead. Waiting for your reply.

The aspirant can choose any one of the course mentioned in which he has more interest. The interest in the subject is most important if you like Mathematics you can choose B.Sc Mathematics. You can learn the subject easily because of your interest in the subject and score good marks. If you are interested in programming can choose B.Sc in Computer Science or if you are interested in Physics can choose B.Sc Physics.
It is not that the course is good or bad; it is your interest which makes you to feel so. So you can choose the course in which you have more interest.
3rd June 2016, 12:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to opt in B.Sc among Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, all the three specializations having their own job opportunities and career options as well. Your interest and future aspiration are Important while selecting the course.

-> If you are interested to make your career in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering field then prefer B.Sc Physics course.
-> If you are interested to make your career in Teaching field, then you can prefer B.Sc in Mathematics course.
-> If you are interested to make your career in the Software Engineering field, then you can prefer the B.Sc in Computer Science course.

Please, reminds these things which selecting the right specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?