16th January 2016, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Can i Appear for IAF after graduation? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for IAF?

Hi, I want to Join IAF but i was Rejected Due to % i Got 47% in HSC So Can i join After Graduation B.com by Scoring Good Marks in it please Reply Asap...
Please, give me all the Details of it please. Please give me the answer soon.

Thank you.

28th January 2017, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i Appear for IAF after graduation? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for IAF?

Yes, definitely you can join IAF after the completion of your Graduation degree course, there is no problem in it.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria required for IAF after Graduation, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to join IAF:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline studying Physics and Mathematics in class 12th.
Candidates age must be in between 19 to 23 years.
Candidates must be the citizen of India.
Candidates must be an unmarried person.
30th January 2017, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i Appear for IAF after graduation? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for IAF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to Join IAF but i was Rejected Due to % i Got 47% in HSC So Can i join After Graduation B.com by Scoring Good Marks in it please Reply Asap...
Please, give me all the Details of it please. Please give me the answer soon.

Thank you.
After completion of B.Com course, you are not eligible for Indian Air Force through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air force academy:-You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized University.

Age criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 Years

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?