13th November 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study UG course in Soil Science? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to pursue UG course in Soil Science. List of colleges to study this course? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the coaching centres for me after doing Agriculture in Soil science
  2. List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?
  3. What should a 12th with PCB group do to study B.Sc Forensic Science? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Reference books and study material for ARS-NET for Soil Sciences paper
  5. Which universities are the best in India to study Agricultural Nanotechnology after MSc Soil Science?
  6. List of colleges in Uttarakhand to study Radiologist course? List of entrance exam for it?
  7. Which are the entrance examinations available to study UG course in Earth Science or Climatology? List of colleges for it across India?
  8. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study B.Tech in Agricultural Science -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission in good college for B.Sc?
  10. Best Books to prepare for NET Exam in Soil Science?
  11. List of top colleges and entrance exams to study PGDM course? List of colleges accepting CAT score?
  12. Is Ph.D useful for me after M.Sc in soil science?
  13. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  14. How to apply for PhD in Soil Science being an Agricultural B.Tech student?
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch course? List of coaching institutions in Delhi for preparation of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of entrance exams to get admission in M.Sc Forensic Science? Syllabus of entrance exam and cut off marks for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  18. How to study Integrated LLB course after 12th with Commerce? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?
10th September 2017, 09:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study UG course in Soil Science? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and now want to pursue UG course in Soil Science. List of colleges to study this course? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

As you have done 10+2 and want to do under graduate course in soil science, then B.SC soil science course is best option for you. Here below are details regarding B.SC soil science course:-

Entrance Exams for B.SC Soil Science:- To get admission in reputed institute you have to appear in entrance exam and are as follows:-

1). IGKV(Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya) CET entrance exam.

2). EAMCET entrance exam:- Conducted by agriculture colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh.

3). KEAM Entrance exam:- Conducted by agriculture colleges in Kerala.

4). PAU entrance exam:- Conducted by agriculture university Punjab.

5). ICAR (Indian Council of Agriculture Research) entrance exam.

List of Colleges/Universities Offer UG Degree in Soil Science:- Here below are colleges/universities where you can apply for after through entrance exams:-

1). Banaras Hindu University.

2). Acharya N.G Ranga Agriculture University.

3). Anand Agriculture University.

4). Rajasthan Agricultural University.

5). Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.

6). Kerala Agricultural University.

7). Visva Bharti.

8). Punjab Agricultural University.

9). University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore.

10). Chaudhary Charan Singh University.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC in soil science is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

Duration of B.Sc Soil Science Course:- Duration of bachelors of science in soil science course is 4 years.
12th September 2017, 06:20 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: List of colleges to study UG course in Soil Science? Will I have to pass entrance exam for it?

Colleges offering B.Sc course in Soil Science are

Assam Agricultural University
Calcutta University
CCS Harayana Agricultural University
Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vidiyalaya
Benaras Hindu University
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agricultural Technology and Science
Punjab Agricultural University
AKS University
University of Agricultural Science.

Admission is based on the merit score acquired by the aspirants in the entrance exam held by the universities. There is no common entrance exam. Every university hold admission test for admission in this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?