13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges for studying genetic engineering with fee structure

I知 interested in genetic engineering and I have done my HS this year with physics Chemistry Biology with my main subject. Please let me know the colleges and the fees structure because I知 from a middle class family.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  2. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  3. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  4. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  5. List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Pune, India?
  6. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  8. Fee structure of government colleges for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course?
  9. What is the duration of genetic engineering course? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for doing Genetic engineering in Australia?
  12. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Engineering in Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Mining Engineering in Bangalore? -- [New]
  15. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  16. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  17. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
14th July 2017, 02:50 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of colleges for studying genetic engineering with fee structure

To pursue genetics engineering, aspirants must have completed 12th with biology, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 60 percent aggregate.

List of few good genetic engineering colleges in India are:-
University of Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667.
Department of Marine Sciences, Goa University, Goa-5.
Department of Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore-452 001, Madhya Pradesh.
University of Mysore, Mysore-570 005.
Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra.
Faculty of Applied Science, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam-686 560, Kerala.
Amravati Uaniversity, Amravati-44 602
Department of Biotechnology, Jadavpur University, Calcutta-700 032.
School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-625 021.
Department of Microbiology, M.S. University, Vadodara-390 002, Gujarat.
Consortium India Ltd,. G-6, (3rd Floor), NDSE Part 1, New Delhi.
Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171 005.
Haryana Agricultural University, Hissar, Haryana.
Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-25.
Department of Biotechnology, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143 005.
University of Madras, Centenary Building Chepauk, Triplicane PO, Chennai-600 005, Tamil Nadu.

And fee structure are different for different universities or colleges.
17th July 2017, 10:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for studying genetic engineering with fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I知 interested in genetic engineering and I have done my HS this year with physics Chemistry Biology with my main subject. Please let me know the colleges and the fees structure because I知 from a middle class family.
List of the best genetic engineering college in India:-

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046, TN

Calicut University, Kozhikode-673 635, Kerala

Centre for Biotechnology, Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-25.

Centre for Biotechnology, Pondicherry University, Pondichery-605 014.

Centre for Plant Molecular Biology, Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003

Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra.

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai-400 076.

University of Kerala, Thiruvananthaouram-34, Kerala.

University of Madras, Centenary Building Chepauk, Triplicane PO, Chennai-600 005
Jiwaji University, Gwalior-474 011.

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119.

North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon-425 002.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?