13th July 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What percentage of marks is required to get admission in economics honors under CU?

Hi, I have economics in my main subjects. I also have math. Now, I want to take B.Sc economics honors, what percentage of marks I will need in math to take economics honors under CU? Please tell me as soon as possible. It is very urgent for me.

14th July 2017, 10:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage of marks is required to get admission in economics honors under CU?

** Bachelor of Science Honours in Economics is an undergraduate Economics course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.

** The minimum percentage required to get admission in economics honors under CU is 50%.

For further information you can contact at given below address.

Address: National Highway 95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Mohali, Punjab 140413
Phone: 1800 200 0025
17th July 2017, 10:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage of marks is required to get admission in economics honors under CU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have economics in my main subjects. I also have math. Now, I want to take B.Sc economics honors, what percentage of marks I will need in math to take economics honors under CU? Please tell me as soon as possible. It is very urgent for me.
If you have completed 12th standard with above 75% from a recognized university with Economics subject then you are eligible B.A in Economics in Calcutta University.

You age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?