2nd October 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering job for a B.Sc computer science graduate

What kind of job will I get after passing degree BSc computer science? Companies in Bangalore providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  2. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) student in Delhi?
  4. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  6. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  7. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers?
  8. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary
  9. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  10. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  11. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  12. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Which are the companies that provide MS program? I am a BSc computer science student
  15. List of best software companies in Punjab to get a job after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  16. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  17. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
2nd October 2017, 06:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies offering job for a B.Sc computer science graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What kind of job will I get after passing degree BSc computer science? Companies in Bangalore providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?

List of Companies Offer Job for B.SC Computer Science at Bangalore:-

>> Wipro.

>> IBM.

>> Infosys.

>> Mahendra Tech.

>> TCS.

>> HCL.

:- After B.SC computer science you can apply for job types like Software engineer, Programmer, Software developer, Project manager, Programmer analyst etc.

:- Salary offered for you after B.Sc computer science is from Rs:- 18,000/ to Rs:- 25,000/- per month.
2nd October 2017, 09:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of companies which provide job to the computer science graduates:

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

CDW

Cognizant

Computer Sciences Corporation

Microsoft

salesforce.com

Oracle

Dell Technologies
2nd October 2017, 10:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of companies offering job for a B.Sc computer science graduate are as under:-

TCS
IBM
Infosys
Infotech
Wipro
HCL
Mahendra Tech.

There are many other multinational companies also which provides job and salary ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 and onwards.
2nd October 2017, 10:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Companies which offered job to computer science graduates:

Microsoft

Oracle

Adobe Systems

Apple

Dell Technologies

Intel

Applied materials

Texas Instruments

Lam Research Korba Express
2nd October 2017, 10:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of companies offering job for B.SC Computer Science graduate:-

Infosys

TCS

Wipro

HCL

IBM

Infotech etc.

You can try in this companies or other companies also, where ever you feel you will be benefited.
3rd October 2017, 12:49 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the sectors where one can opt for jobs after completion of your course;

> Wipro

> TCS

> Satyam

> Infosys

> Capgemini

> Accenture

> Tech Mahindra

> Webel

> Tata Elexsi

> HCL Technologies, etc.

Salary depends upon company to company as each company has different companies have different salary structures. However, the minimum salary will be something in between 15k - 20k for freshers(can vary).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?