26th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

List courses i can pursue after passing 12th for becoming a Neurosurgeon?

I want to be a Neurosurgeon. I have passed 12th from PCB stream. So tell me which courses i can pursue after passing 12th for becoming one?

26th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List courses i can pursue after passing 12th for becoming a Neurosurgeon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a Neurosurgeon. I have passed 12th from PCB stream. So tell me which courses i can pursue after passing 12th for becoming one?
You can apply for MBBS after completing 12th standard to become a Neurologist. Those who have qualify in the MBBS course from a recognized medical institute can apply for the Master Degree course in medicine. The candidate must qualify in the entrance test conducted by the respective university in to get admission eligible candidates for the masters’ program. Once, after completing MBBS course you can apply for DO and MD in neurology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?