20th April 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Important dates of such exams?

Hello Everyone,
Can you please tell me the entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course available in India? Kindly let me know the important dates of such exams. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
21st April 2016, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Important dates of such exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can you please tell me the entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course available in India? Kindly let me know the important dates of such exams. Thank you in advance.
There is no such common entrance exam conducted for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The concerned university or college will conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The entrance exam will be held during the month of April/May. Please, refer the official website for concerned university for more detailed Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?