30th May 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

List of private core companies situated in Odhisha? B.Tech final year student can appear in GATE or only after completion of B.Tech?

Dear Sir,
Presently I am pursuing my final year B.TECH course. So i would like to know about the list of private core companies situated in odisha. And i would also like to know details about the GATE entrance examination that whether can i appear in the GATE entrance examination while at the final year of BTECH or after completion of BTECH?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. List of companies which offers Inplant Training in Karnataka for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  3. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  4. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch
  8. Selection procedure and examination date of NTPC recruitment exam?
  9. List of private Core companies? How to get placed in them?
  10. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  11. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  12. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  13. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  14. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  15. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  16. How to get a good job in a private sector after my B.Tech final year?
  17. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  18. Am I eligible to get job in private companies having 45% in 12th?
1st June 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private core companies situated in Odhisha? B.Tech final year student can appear in GATE or only after completion of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Presently I am pursuing my final year B.TECH course. So i would like to know about the list of private core companies situated in odisha. And i would also like to know details about the GATE entrance examination that whether can i appear in the GATE entrance examination while at the final year of BTECH or after completion of BTECH?
List of private core companies situated in Odhisha:-

1. ABLab Solutions, Sneha Palace, Plot no.60, Lane 1, Laxmi Vihar,, near Sainik School ,Infront of Hindustan Wheels, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 0674 657 3832

2. Projectronics, Plot No. 321, Near Amway Building, Niladri Vihar Road, District Center, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, Phone: 097764 14425

3. Techno Electronics, 149/2603, Dr. Ambedkar Vihar, Behind Bus Stand, Odisha
Baramunda, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

4. Zenx, Lane-4, plot no: 1140/2401,aerodrome area, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Phone: 077880 0024

Yes, final year candidates are eligible for GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There are no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?