13th January 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between B.Arch and B.Tech Biotechnology?

i have clear chances of getting biotechnology or architecture in calicut NIT but i am confused of which to opt .i am not so bad in drawing .i also like the syllabus of biotechnology.so please tell me which is better and which is more job oriented etcadvantages and disadvantages of both

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  2. Entrance exams and their eligibility criteria for admission in B.Arch.?
  3. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  4. Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?
  5. Which field or subject should I choose while in 2nd year B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. After doing Biomedical Engineering can I get a post of IAS or IPS?
  8. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?
  9. Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?
  10. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Which subjects should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate from B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is Environmental Science a good choice for me?
  12. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  13. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  14. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  15. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  16. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  18. Various Scholarships for B.Tech. students? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2015, 10:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one to choose between B.Arch and B.Tech Biotechnology?

Both Biotechnology and B. Arch have good career opportunities. Importantly, both branches are entirely different and the selection is based on your interest. If you want to become architecture, then I suggest you to go for B. Arch. If you are interested in studying about organisms and want to develop any technological systems which use biological systems, then you can choose Biotechnology.

Syllabus for B.Tech Biotechnology:

• Foundations of Biotechnology.
• Microbiology.
• Biochemistry.
• Transport Phenomenon.
• Biostatistics.
• Industrial Microbiology.
• Immunology and Immuno technology –I.
• Cell & Molecular Biology.
• Bio-Analytical Techniques.

I between the two courses, Biotechnology course is the most job oriented course, as there are many researches going on in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?