12th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?

Sir,I was a student of this college from 2003-2008,completed my HS(Arts) in 2005 in 1st Division.Even continued my graduation BA (Arts) but unfortunately when I was in the final year of my graduation I failed to complete it due to my family problem.Now I want to complete my graduation again because my life seems to be hopless without being graduated.This is becoming my daily tension now.My friends are all graduated except me.I feel very shy when they ask me about my qualifications.Sir,please help me to become graduate by allowing me to fill up the graduation form in the next graduation exam and appearing the exam.It is my only hope in this colourless life to be colourful once again.Please help me to fly and cherised my dreams once again in the society.Please make my life meaningful.
Thanking you,
Ralkapzau.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  2. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  3. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  4. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  5. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  6. How can I complete my B.A that I had left in final year? Do I need to continue it the from beginning?
  7. Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?
  8. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?
  9. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  10. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  11. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  12. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  13. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
  14. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  15. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  16. Which courses will have a good future, CA or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for UPSC exam? I am a drop out student of engineering
  18. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
14th January 2015, 03:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?

You cannot complete your Graduation course until you continue your studies i.e., final year of your Graduation course. Even if you have stopped your studies in final year of your Graduation course, you can continue your studies after one year gap. So, I suggest you to attend to college and appear in final year examinations, so, that you can complete your Graduation degree from a recognised university. After completion of your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university, you can find many job opportunities in both government and private sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?