11th February 2015, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?

I am complete my BPP cource in ignu. write now i am work one mnc company.i want to cmplete my graduation.i want to know abt admiton date cource ammount and duration the corce.

Is it possible complete graduation within one year.if possible plz tell me full information.?

Thanks
rajib

22nd February 2015, 08:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete my BPP cource in ignu. write now i am work one mnc company.i want to cmplete my graduation.i want to know abt admiton date cource ammount and duration the corce.

Is it possible complete graduation within one year.if possible plz tell me full information.?

Thanks
rajib
No, it is not possible to complete your graduation course within one year. Whether it Distance or regular mode, you must spend minimum three years or maximum 5 years to complete graduation course.

The candidates who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the Graduation. The qualifying exam must be passed from a reputed board with minimum 50% marks. The selection process is based on the marks obtained in the qualifying 12th board exam.

The course details will be available in the official website of the concerned university. The application form and the admission details can also be obtained from the website. Apart from you can also get the application from the concerned university campus as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?