31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation course in one year?

Hello,

I am 12th Pass student
If i am doing Graduation in one year, it is helpful in Future. Can someone please suggest me and give me the information about the college in which I can do the course in one year? Waiting to get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  4. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  5. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  6. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  7. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  10. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?
  11. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  12. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  13. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  14. Can I complete my graduation online?
  15. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  16. What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts? -- [New]
  17. Can I complete my graduation with B.Com in 1 year after dropping out in between? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
1st June 2015, 12:35 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation course in one year?

First of all I would like to tell you something that if you want to do regular graduation course then the duration of regular full time graduation course is 3 years minimum. So if you are pursuing graduation for one year then it is not a proper kind of graduation course and this kind of graduation are known as part time graduation course.
1st June 2015, 01:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Graduation is one year is not possible the course of graduation is for minimum of 3 years and you will not be able to get a graduate degree in one year.
It is also not beneficial for the future as these kinds of degree is not considered valid by most of the organizations and even if you do so from a non recognized University your Degree will have no value.
So go for the 3 year graduation course to get the maximum benefits.
4th June 2015, 02:21 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

1.Actually there are very limited universities which are offering one year graduation courses.

2.But to get admitted for this one year graduation you must have minimum of 3 year gap after completing your 12th standard.

3.Or you must have discontinued your graduation after completing your 1st year in that university.

4.If the above conditions are ok for you then you can join colleges approved by UNIVERSITY GRANS COMISSION(UGC) or DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL(DEC) or ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION(AICTE) which are offering this one year graduation course.

5.This one year graduation course is acceptable in all public/government services.

6.But coming to the private sector this course does not have that much priority as the normal graduation course had.

7.Moreover only limited courses will be available in this one year graduation course.

8.As you have completed your 12th standard now only,so it is better to opt for normal graduation.

Hope this information is helpful to you..........
4th June 2015, 03:43 PM
Bhomtalica ingtipi

There is no short cut to get any fruitful result , you always have to work hard.
You can go for bsc which is a three years course or BBA or any professional course if you are interested.
4th June 2015, 09:35 PM
mwh

No,you cannot complete graduatiom with in one year.there are no colleges offering this course. The minimum time taken to complete graduation is 3 years.
If you want to complete graduation in one you cannot able to do the practical work.
It is not beneficial to you.
So,i suggest you complete degree course in 3years.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?