16th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?

I need to complete my graduation in arts so i need ur help wat procedure is there as i finish my F.Y.B.A so i need to finish my S.Y.B.A n 3 year
as i am woking in dammam as a teacher so for better prospects i need to complete my graduation

16th May 2015, 10:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to complete my graduation in arts so i need ur help wat procedure is there as i finish my F.Y.B.A so i need to finish my S.Y.B.A n 3 year
as i am woking in dammam as a teacher so for better prospects i need to complete my graduation
Yes, of course you need to complete the graduation in order to get a good career prospectus. Since, you are already working as a Teacher So, If you have completed B.Ed after completing Graduation then may have a chance to get promoted and also get a High salary package. So, please concentrate on your studies and try to get good marks at Graduation level. After completing Graduation with B.Ed you can get Teacher job in reputed Government and Private schools as well.
17th May 2015, 09:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such shortcut methods to complete your Graduation course. It fully depends on your Capability and skill to successfully complete your Graduation course. I suggest you to concentrate on your studies and also take some special coaching class, if it is difficult to learn by yourself. Since, you are already working as a Teacher, it is added advantage of your career. Please, don't lose your confidence level and try to complete your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?