31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation in just one year?

Is graduation in one year possible? and after graduation go for doing B.com this Valid for Pvt Ltd jobs in nagpur and in centre? where are branch in Nagpur with contact number? Can you please give me the information on the same soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  4. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  5. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  6. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  7. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  8. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  9. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  10. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it?
  11. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  12. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  13. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  14. Can I complete my graduation online?
  15. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  16. What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts? -- [New]
  17. Can I complete my graduation with B.Com in 1 year after dropping out in between? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
31st May 2015, 11:00 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in just one year?

I would firstly like to tell you something about graduation, that graduation in any stream requires minimum duration of 3 years there is no such stream which would provide you with the regular graduation degree in one year.

After B.com there are many companies which would provide you with the appropriate jobs so you don't have to worry about it.
31st May 2015, 11:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year.
If any institute is providing graduation degree in one year that means it is a fake institute, so be aware of such institutes.

Minimum years to complete a graduation degree is 3 years. B.Com also takes minimum 3 years.
After a genuine graduation degree you can apply for various jobs in private companies.
31st May 2015, 11:43 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

I am very sorry to inform that, there is no such graduation course is available to complete in one year. According to guidelines of UGC, there is no under graduation course which can be completed less than 3 years. The candidate is said to be graduate, only if he/she completed education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from any recognized University.
1st June 2015, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is graduation in one year possible? and after graduation go for doing B.com this Valid for Pvt Ltd jobs in nagpur and in centre? where are branch in Nagpur with contact number? Can you please give me the information on the same soon as possible?
Thanks!
Whether it is a regular or Correspondence mode, it is not possible for you to complete the Graduation within one year. You need to spend minimum three years and maximum 5 years. So, I suggest you to apply for B.Com, which is three year duration. And there is good scope available for B.Com course. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized university are eligible. So, please apply for Three years Graduation, which is always helpful for you career.
1st June 2015, 01:09 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Graduation or Bachelor's degree is a three year program.
So,it is not possible to do graduation in just one year.
Students need to have Higher Secondary Certificate to get admission in Bachelor's degree course in any disciple.
Also to become eligible for appearing in competitive examinations such as
-IAS
-IPS
-SSC
-Banking
-Railway and other examination, graduation degree is compulsory.
1st June 2015, 01:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Graduation is one year is not possible the course of graduation is for minimum of 3 years and you will not be able to get a graduate degree in one year.
You should go for B.Com and it will be the best thing.
If you can clear B.Com it will be mean that you have completed your Graduation course and the you will be able to apply for the Private Jobs.
6th June 2015, 05:07 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

There are very few colleges which are offering one year graduation courses specially,but for doing these courses there are some conditions they are as follows.

-->Candidate must have minimum of 3 years of gap after completing his/her 12th standard or equivalent
or
-->Candidate must have done his graduation course for one year in recognized university and dropped in middle.

If you satisfy any one of the above two conditions then you are eligible to do one year graduation course but you have to give all the three year exams in one year which is a slight difficult task.

If you do not satisfy the any one of the above two conditions then you are not eligible for doing the one year graduation course.

Hope this information is helpful to you..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?