31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA Graduation in one year?

I want to do BA as soon as possible.

I want to do graduation in just one year so could you help me out that how it could be possible.

I did my 12th. if anybody have genuine advise for me than u can plzzzz reply me?

thanx

31st March 2015, 03:28 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA Graduation in one year?

I would like to tell you that the minimum duration of the course in regular institute, university and colleges offer 3 years and maximum is 6 years duration that is being offered so there is no way that you will be able to complete your course in 1 years. But you have one option that if you are busy in some work then you can go for distance education where you have freedom to study online form anywhere.
31st March 2015, 05:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

There is no University/College which offer BA in 1 year.

BA stands for Bachelor in Arts which is 3 years course and divided in sis semester.

You can do BA in various college through distance as well as regular mode but you can not do BA in 1 year.

You have to complete 3 years to do BA in a recognized university.

Therefore choose best university to do this course.
31st March 2015, 07:13 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

No,It is impossible to complete B.A in one year.

B.A means Bachelor of Arts. The duration of the course is 3 years.

Eligibility Criteria for BA program

The common requirement for pursuing the degree is 10+2 with any stream , from the recognized board under the central/state education board.

Top Ten College of Arts in India are as follows

1 Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR), Delhi
2 Loyola College Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai
3 St. Stephen's College University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi
4 St. Xavier's College 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai
5 Miranda House University of Delhi, Delhi
6 Christ College Hosur Road, Bangalore
7 Madras Christian College(MCC) Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram, Chennai
8 Hindu College University of Delhi, University Enclave, Delhi
9 Fergusson College F.C. Road, Pune
10 Stella Maris College 17, Cathedral Road, Chokkalingam Nagar, Teynampet, Chennai
31st March 2015, 09:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot pursue B.A Graduation course within one year. The minimum duration to pursue B.A Graduation course is 3 years. Candidates who had completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course. Most of the colleges/universities offers direct admissions to B.A course except some colleges/universities conducts their own entrance tests for providing admissions to B.A course. Since, you had completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission in B.A course but, you cannot pursue the course within one year.
31st March 2015, 11:51 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

No it not possible in India to get the degree of graduation only in one year.
BA means Bachelor of arts and this is a graduate level course and the duration of this course is 3 years.

You will have to give three years continuously to get the degree certificate of BA.
If you are going through a lateral entry then you can take admission in 2nd year directly and you will have to do a course of two years more.

Only after the completion of two year you become graduate.
1st April 2015, 11:42 PM
Ashwakh

No , you cannot complete your Graduation in One Year.
And also , you will not get any Recognised College/ University which will offer Degree in One year.

So , if you want to get a Regular course Degree(B.A) , you need to join in 3 year course.

Then only your Graduation is valuable . You can apply for many Government sector jobs with your B.A course which you have done in Regulat mode from a Recognised university
2nd April 2015, 12:35 PM
kunalroy89

You might be in a hurry but the world does not changes its rules so drastically. Genuine advice would be to get your senses back because despite all problems you might be suffering, there is no way you can complete graduation in 1year. You need minimum 3year to complete graduation in Arts.If you are in desperate need of a job then you can opt for part time jobs alongside doing graduation. But 1year degree is impossible
3rd April 2015, 10:14 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, not only BA but none of the graduation courses can be done in 1 or 2 years.

According to norms of various universities across the country, a candidate is said to be a graduate if he ha completed the studies under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.
17th September 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

you will find many options for one year graduation from various universities and u will feel at the top of theworld by doing that but fact and truth is all that is fraud which may ruin your life . you will see many ads for same with promises of genuine degree but some time at some point you will figure out all was fraud and in effort of saving two years you might loose 5 or six years .
It is impossible to get valid ba degree in one year it will look like original but it will be fake one .

please drop the idea out of your mind. the people who promise ba in one year are fraud .
27th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/madam, me one year me, 3 year ki graduation degree ko Kar Santa ho medium hindi/Punjabi. Please ans and suggestions me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?