19th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?

Hi,

I have done 12th in 1997, now i want to do graduation from corresponding, and also i am interested in doing any good teacher training course. i am 34 years old. How can I apply for the graduation course via correspondence mode now? Can you please help me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

19th January 2016, 11:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?

Yes, but for that you will probably have to show some good reason behind the long year gap between your studies till now and if your reasons are accepted, then probably you can opt for your course.

However, I don't think there will be much problem for you to continue with your studies via distance mode.
20th January 2016, 11:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?

You can apply for admission in IGNOU if you are looking for admission in degree course through correspondence mode. It has good number of study centers all over India and you won't face any problem in studying.

You can apply for admission online or offline according to your convenience. After completion of degree with 50% marks you will be eligible for B.Ed admission through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?